Friday, September 24, 2010

Incomplete comic

So I was looking through some stoner comics and being somewhat high I decided to make my own. It started out ok but damn paint sure is hard to use. I figured I'd have to work hard to finish it and gave up on it midway.. this is what I got so far. That was like a week ago. Figured I'd probably never finish it so I'll post it anyway and maybe someone else can (plz?).

So the story goes like this:
Me and my friend got pretty baked one night and were driving around San Francisco (3 am, no people, awesome). I'd never been to chinatown and when we bumped into it I was so damn amazed. At 4 am it was full of people in the streets, all stores were open and there were huge flashing signs everywhere. We decided to eat some chinese food (duh, what else?) and found parking after circling chinatown like 10 times. This part actually sucked because I drive a stick and chinatown is kind of on a hill so we had to go up and down. Anyway we find a chinese food restaurant and ordered fried rice. Shit took forever but they finally brought me my plate and it was fucking delicious. My friend was pretty sad because they took longer on his plate. After a while, the old angry asian lady brought him his plate and he was as happy as one can be, but there was no fork.. We asked her for a fork and when she came she simply took my friend's plate away without a word and put it on someone else's table. We were like 'wat' and after we realized what had just happened my friend was in between crying and raging, while I was laughing my ass off. After a while of me laughing and him crying they finally brought him another plate, a group of people with eyes red as hell came in and we all ate happily ever after. Fin.

11 comments:

  1. Stoner stories are the best stories. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I miss something out on life, I was never high. Hmm ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stoner comics are the best...while high. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it to a stoner to write half a comic and post it. Keep on keepin on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good so far, you've got the eyes right at least. can't wait for the punchline or whatever it is thats going to hhappen

    ReplyDelete